Offices that proactively adopt these solutions set themselves apart by providing increased safety to patients and staff. Dry-fogging technology, with increased efficiency and improved efficacy over other more expensive methods such as UV radiation and vapor.
- COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINICS
- OSHPD 3 FACILITIES
A Solution that Works
Halosil has produced a family of unique products designed to deliver infection reducing results safely at a cost lower than other surface disinfection technologies.
- Avoid operational delays impacting productivity and patient continuity of care
- EPA Registered Dry Fogging System – EPA Reg. #84526-6
- HaloMist™ disinfectant kills 99.9999% of C. difficile spores and is an effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- No damage to sensitive electronics
- Easy to use with little training required
- Easy to maintain and move
- Track your Halo Fogger’s treatment cycles with time-stamped, recorded data logging on your Apple or Android device
- Favorable financing available!
Making Sure That EVERY Crease & Crevice is Disinfected
Halosil is the new standard for whole room disinfection by providing the most effective and affordable solution on the market. Our proprietary hydrogen peroxide disinfectant formula is proven to kill 99.9999% of C. diff spores, along with a broad range of other pathogens commonly found in Community Health Centers.
COVID-19 updated: HaloMist™ has been added to the EPA’s List N for products with emerging pathogen and human coronavirus claims for use against SARS-COV-2.
States We Service
Adaptive Environmental Solutions has the capacity to meet the disinfecting needs of your heath care facility. AES provides services in these 6 US states.
Information and Ordering!
For more information about Halosil or how we can help you, please contact us today. You can reach us by phone or fill out the form below.
Our Bank Financing Benefits
- Financing for any orders up to $25k
- One hour credit approval
- Six months with no payments
- Simple loan documents
- No pre-payment penalty any time after 12 payments are made
- $95.00 one-time documentation fee
Have any questions or ideas?